1) Faculty members from technical institutes in Quality Circle of IITD under QIP (http://cepqip.iitd.ac.in) program can apply. Boarding & lodging and TA will be provided as per rules. No registration fee for QIP Quality Circle institutions (List of colleges under QIP) faculty.
2) Faculty from other institutes and students interested in medical imaging can also apply. Course fee will be applicable accordingly.
Registration Fee for Workshop
Note: No registration fee for QIP Quality Circle institutions faculty. Registered participants must bring their valid University Identity Card.
Available accommodations are limited, participants are encouraged to arrange their own accommodations.
Contact coordinators to check the availability.
For non-QIP-II participants accommodation charges will be extra.
To participate in Medical Imaging - Techniques & Image Processing Workshop
organized by The Centre for Biomedical Engineering, IIT Delhi, please follow the steps below:
1. Download the registration form here.
2. Pay registration amount as applicable through   I) e-Transfer    or    II) Demand Draft.
For    I) e-Transfer:
Bank Account No.: 10773572622
Bank Address: State Bank of India, IIT Delhi, Haus Khas, New Delhi-16.
MICR Code: 110002156
Beneficiary: Registrar, IIT Delhi
Bank Telephone No. : 011-26521719
IFSC Code: SBIN0001077
Account Type: Saving
3. Send scanned copy of e-Transfer Transaction Slip and duly filled up Registration Form to: MedImg.firstname.lastname@example.org
For    II) Demand Draft:
Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of Registrar, IIT Delhi payable at Delhi.
3. Send Demand Draft along with duly filled up Registration Form by speed post/courier to:
Dr. Anup Singh
Centre for Biomedical Engineering
Block-II, Room No. 192 / 299
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Registration will be Confirmed after Payment received.
Last date of receiving payment: 25 March, 2017.